Mango pieces; 3 cups (cut in to small pieces )
Red chilli powder ( preferably); three mangoes powder;1 cup
Salt: 3/4 cup
Mustard seeds powder; 3/4 cup
vegetable oil: 1 cup
Turmeric; 1 tsp
Cumin seeds,fenu seeds powder( roasted) ;1/2 tsp
Cumin seeds,mustard seeds; each 1/2 tsp for popu
1.Mango cut in to small pieces.
2. Mustard seeds,roasted cumin seeds,fenu greek seeds grind in to smooth powder.
2.Heat oil in a wide bowl.Add cumin seeds,mustard seeds. let it to crackle.turn off the flame.Keep it aside for cooling.after some time add red chilli powder, salt, mustard seeds powder, cumin seeds powder, fennu greck powder,turmeric,garlic flakes. mix well, then add mango pieces. mix well.mango pickle ready to serve.
It is very tasty .
Rice flour:1 cup
Multi grain flour: 1 cup
Ghee: 2 table spoons
Cashew nuts: 5
1.Take rice flour, Multi grain flour in a bowl and mix well. Add one cup of boiling water to make dough. Knead dough with hands to make it soft and consistent (Add little bit of water if needed). Divide dough in to medium size balls. Press balls on the thick plastic paper greased with ghee in to chapatis size.
2.Pre heat skillet or pan and grease it with ghee. Put the chapathi made in step 1 on the pan. When it gets brown color, turn it on to the other side. Once the chapati is done, cut it in to small pieces. Take chapathi pieces, sugar, nuts and remaining ghee in a jar and grind it in to coarse powder. Mix well and make in to big lemon size balls. Malida laddu are ready to serve.
This is very tasty and healthy sweet.
cauliflower:One bowl boiled flower pieces
Spinach (palakura):cooked and ground paste one bowl
Coriander powder: tsp
Garam masala:1/2 tsp
Onion: medium size (cut in to small pieces)
Green chilli : 3 to 5 (cut in to lengthy pieces)
Red chilli powder:1/2 tsp(optional)
Salt : salt to taste
Turmeric: pinch off
Curry leaves: few
Coriander leaves; few
1. In a wide bowl heat 3 to 4 cups of water. After boiling the water add cauliflower pieces.Boil them for about five minutes. Turn off the flame.Remove the water. keep it a side.
2.In a wide bowl heat a table-spoon oil.Add cumin seeds,curry leaves,ginger pieces and red chilli pieces and fry for few seconds.Add onion pieces.Mix well and fry the pieces until they turn light golden color.Add ground spinach paste.fry for few minutes.Add cooked flower pieces,coriander powder along with cup of water and turmeric.Fry for one minute. Cover with lid, cook it simmer about five minutes.add garam masala and coriander leaves. Cook for two minutes.Turn off the flame.
Serve with chapatis,roti and rice. This is a very tasty curry.
Wheat flour:2 cups
Corn seeds: 1 cup
Green chilli: chilli to taste
Cumin seeds: tsp
Salt : salt to taste
Cilantro or Mint: few leaves
1.Take corn,green chilli,cumin seeds,mint leaves,salt in a jar and grind in to smooth paste.
2.Take wheat flour in a wide bowl,add above ground paste.Add some water and make a dough.Make dough soft with hands and divided in to medium size balls.Press on dough with chapati stick to make chapati size.
3.Pre heat skillet or pan, put the chapathi on the skillet, when it gets a little brown spray the oil and fry it on other side. Remove the chapati from skillet.
Serve with hot.It is very tasty indian break fast.
Bonta kakarakayalu: 1/2 kg (If you don’t get the fresh vegetable, you can use the frozen one. It tastes good as well)
onion: 1 cup
Green chilli : 2 or 3, or as desired
Ginger garlic paste : 1/2 tsp
Peanut powder: 1 table spoon
coconut powder: 1 table spoon
Turmeric powder: 1/4 tsp
Suger: 1/2 tsp
Salt : to taste
For popu :
Cumin seeds , Mustard seeds, curry leaves, cilantro, each 1/2 tsp , red chilli two pieces, urad dal 1/2 tsp.
Vegetable oil : 1 table spoon
1.In a wide bowl heat 3 to 4 cups of water. After boiling the water add bontha kakarakaya pieces. Boil them for about five minutes. Turn off the flame. Remove the water and peel the upper crust. Keep it aside.
2.In a wide bowl heat one table spoon of oil. Add red chilli, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, curry leaves, urad dal and cilantro and let them crackle. Add ginger garlic paste and fry for few seconds. Add green chilli pieces and onion pieces. Mix well and fry the pieces until they turn light golden color.
3. Add bonta kakarakaya pieces along with a pinch of turmeric. Fry it on low flame until pieces become soft.
4. Add salt, sugar and peanut powder, coconut powder and cook for two more minutes. Turn off the flame.
Serve with rice, chapathi, javar roti.
Potato : 1 cup pieces
carrot : 1cup pieces
Green peas : 1/2 cup
Couly flower : 1 cup
Beans :1 cup pieces
Tomato : 3 to 4
Green chilli: 3 to 4
onion :1 (Big size)
Milk cream : 2 table spoons
Ginger garlic paste : 1 tsp
Red chilli powder; 1 tsp or optional
Salt : 1 tsp or optional
Garam masala : 1 tsp
Ghee or vegetable oil : 2 table spoons
Cilantro : To garnish
Mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leavs : for popu
Turmeric :A pinch
!. To cook potatos, beans, carrot, flower, green peas separatly with enough water.
2. Tomatos grind for paste.
3.To cut green chilli, onion in to small pieces.
4. To heat oil in a deep bottem vessel or kadai and when the oil is hot add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, curry leavs one by one. Let it to crakle. add green chilli, onion pieces and fry for a minute. Add tomato paste,stir it for one minute, then add, cooked green peas, potato, carrot, beans, couly flower(If you need add some water) and cook under low flame until they become soft. Add red chilli powder, salt ,garam masala, turmeric and fresh cream. Stir it for few seconds. cover with lid and cook it in simmer 3 to 5 minutes. Turn off the flame.Garnish with cilantro.
Yummy yummy vegetable curry to serve. Serve with chapathi, roti .
Sesame seeds: 1/2 kg
Red chilli powder: 1oo gms
Mustard seeds powder : 200 gms
Cumin Seeds, fennu greek seeds ; Each 1 table spoon
Turmeric: 1 tsp
Mango pieces : 1 kg
Salt : 200 t0 250 gms (As desired)
Ground nut oil (Peanut oil or Vegetable oil): 400 gms
Cumin seeds :1 table spoon
Mustard seeds : 1 table spoon
1.Roast sesame seeds, fennu greek seeds, cumin seeds. Keep it aside for cooling. After cooling grind them individually to smooth powder. Grind Mustard seeds into smooth powder as well.
2. Heat oil in a deep bottomed kadai. When oil is hot add cumin seeds, mustard seeds. let it to crackle. Turn off the flame. Keep it aside for cooling.
3. Take sesame seeds powder, mustard seeds powder, cumin seeds powder, fennu greek seeds powder, red chilli powder, salt and turmeric in a dry big bowl and mix well. Then add popu oil and mix well. Add mango pieces and mix properly. keep it aside, cover with lid. After two days mango pieces gets marinated with chilli powder and salt. mix it with a dry spoon or hand.
Store it in a dry jar. It is very tasty with rice. Children like very much.